Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home..


So..these past few weeks havn't been so great. Not at all. And I have just kind of hit my last point, so when you are are upset or frustrated, home is a good place to escape to for a while. But with our crazy jobs not so much time for that, so instead I made a blog of just some pictures of home. Miss you como.







Downtown Columbia, MO












The doctors office down the street from my neighborhood.















Rock Bridge--my high school.














My dance studio. Columbia Performing Arts Centre. I spent more time in the place then I did my own home.











































Okay..so this is the one of the oldest bur oak tree's in Missouri. It's in this tiny little po dunk town called McBaine right outside of Columbia about ten minutes away It takes about 7 people to fit around the trunk of the tree with there arms stretched out. But basically its out in the middle of nowhere where it is just you, a giant tree and a never ending sky of beautiful stars. I contemplated life here and made many visits with my friends.



What the whole town of Columbia, Mo is based around. University of Missouri Tigers. Go tigers















Ha..so this is 'Booches'...It is an old billiard downtown and has one of the top 10 rated burgers in the nation. Sounds silly but little places like this make it home.

























K-Life is the youth group that I went to from elementary through High School. I didn't get to spend a lot of time at church especially when I was older because I competed on the weekends
with dance so K-Life was just always a place where I knew I could learn about
God with some important people in my life there along the journey.



















My favorite boutique



Beautiful Fall













What you see from across the street from my house when it was snowing a year ago.










My backyard when it's snowing.

















This is Bob..He is my dog at home and probably

one of the best comfort animals I have ever met.
He is a sweetheart.




This is table is Table Rock Lake. It is the lake that is right below Branson, MO this silly commercials you see sometimes about all the shows. Anyways, it is a beautiful lake with Kanakuk Kamps at its dock. I was baptized on this lake my senior year of high school. I attended Kanakuk for 8 years and the end of my senior year, the kamp director Keith Chancy, and my dad actually baptized me. It is an experience I will not ever forget. Kankauk kept my relationship with God strong. Without attending here I would be lost in many, many ways.




Anyways this just a taste of the places of home..

No comments:

Post a Comment